Almostfreecalls offer Argentina virtual phone numbers (DID numbers, virtual numbers).
ArgentinaDID number can be used for either international or intercity communication. Argentinaphone number from AFC has all the properties of a regular phone number.
DID can be forwarded to any cell phone or fixed phone number, IP-phone (VoIP), SIP, IAX. You choose and set destination point by yourself.
We offer a wide choice of DID numbers in different countries of the world, and the company is constantly expanding the coverage of services: a growing number of countries, cities, where virtual numbers can be bought. Every single client is important for us. That is why we improve the quality and accessibility of communication, along with the expansion of the coverage area.
Almostfreecalls strives to constantly expand our virtual number coverage in Argentina.
Argentinavirtual lines available at the moment are shown here. All you need to do is to choose the country and you will get the list of the cities available .
If you do not find your desired city (or mobile operator) please contact us, we will check the information and will make it possible to plan to expand the coverage of our services.
Some features of the Virtual phone line in Argentina provided by Almostfreecalls are:
- Reliable voice services of the highest quality, with our infrastructure being housed in secure collocations.
- Each DID number is billed on a fixed monthly fee basis, with no per-minute charges to SIP. This is a flat-rate service, which means that you can talk as much as you want for a low, monthly charge.
- Unlimited number of calls, with no limit on the length of each call.
- Instant activation of DID numbers via our online 24/7 Web services.
- Each DID number is provided with two channels, allowing two concurrent incoming calls on the same number. Additional channels may be purchased if required.
- The call forwarding destination for a DID may be changed by you at any time via our Web account.
- Call waiting and caller ID are supported if the call is forwarded to SIP.
- Hunt groups and ring groups are supported, allowing multiple destinations to be configured for a single DID.
- Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
- Free customer care via our interactive live online chat Web system or by phone.